My World

Monday, December 26, 2005

A confession of sorts

I've been tagged again by Angi. This one is a quickie and has a bit of truth-or-dare feel to it.

Five weird things about myself:

1. Given a choice, I would rather eat olives than chocolate. That would make me salty, not sweet.

2. While I enjoy swimming, I don't like indoor pools. They never feel clean.

3. Ananthematic to popular opinion, I don't love Disney. Nor do I understand why people shell out so much money to experience the Disney magic when there are so many more interesting places on Earth.

4. I love to watch King of the Hill. Believe it or not, every episode reveals a fundamental lesson about life.

5. While I often buy cheap clothes at Target, I have no qualms about paying good money for good socks, socks, and more socks. They are worth their weight in gold. I ain't happy if my feet ain't happy!

Now it's your turn. What sort of weirdness are you hiding?
Go on -- 'fess up!