Test anxiety
Last night I dreamt the worst case scenario about the upcoming district assessment. Everything that could possible go wrong did go wrong. In my dream, my darling students turned into defiant monsters who couldn't or wouldn't follow the directions. They did not recognize any of the concepts on which they were being tested, so they either refused to take the test or they blatantly cheated. I had lost all control of them. The testing period was constantly interrupted with announcements from the office. The counselors kept pulling kids from the class for various reasons. We had a fire drill. At the end of the period, some students left without turning in their tests. Oh the horror!
I can't decide which is more on the line, my ass or my ego.
This is a test.
It's only a dream.
It's only a dream.
It's only a dream. . .
<< Home