Four Things Meme
I've been tagged by r.marie.
Four jobs I have had:
Other than public school teacher, I've also worked as:
1. Girl Scout camp counselor/lifeguard/swim instructor
2. Arena usher
3. Marketing report writer
4. International flight attendant
Four movies I could watch over and over:
None really, but here are some that I've seen many times:
1. Airplane
2. Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang
3. Foul Play
4. The Matrix
Four places I have lived:
Before Colorado there were these and a few more.
1. Long Island
2. South Texas
3. Sicily
4. Southern California
Four T.V. shows I love to watch:
I don't do much television, but I enjoy bonding with the kids over these:
1. Malcolm in the Middle
2. King of the Hill
3. Anything on the History Channel
4. Anything on the Discovery Channel
Four places I have been on vacation:
I would gladly go back to these countries in a heartbeat.
1. France
2. Spain
3. Japan
4. Greece
Four websites I visit daily:
Sorry, I'm going to skip this one today. There are too many good ones to narrow it down to just four.
Four of my favorite foods:
Hands down:
1. Good olives
2. Good cheese
3. Mussels with crusty bread
4. Crunchy peanut butter on a spoon
Four places I would rather be right now:
There is no place I would rather be than with my family, and there's no place my kids would rather be than here. That said, there are a few places I'd wouldn't mind visiting in 2006
1. My sister's ranch on the Brazos River
2. Padre Island
3. The Bay Area
4. Boston
Four bloggers who I am tagging:
<< Home