My World

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Notions to burn

I must move past these roadblocks:

1. It has been a disasterous year planning-wise. Time has been a big factor, and now I've got to figure out how to make up for it.

2. I do all of it alone without a teaming partner. Nobody, but nobody else is held accountable for so many different subjects without the benefit of someone else to share the burden.

3. There is a gross derth of materials to use. I am running out of creative ideas that don't break copyright laws.

4. Nobody in the building gives a rat's ass because, well, they've got their own problems.

Focus on the assets and the big picture. There must be a way to make gold from all of this rubbish. My daily goal should be to pause, reflect and plan ahead. A year from now, this will merely be a memory.