My World

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Confession of sorts

It has been almost two months since I chose to abandon my old blog, and incredibly it still receives multiple hits a day. Strangely, I love the faceless strangers who keep coming back. That said, why would I simply abandon it, you might ask? I made the grave mistake of revealing my identity, and I could no longer be myself without fear of retribution from some of the people I know in the flesh.

Without going into the details, I have one valuable lesson learned: Never reveal what you really think to aquaintances with whom you work. Never assume that co-workers who put up a friendly facade actually really like you. Cordiality at the workplace is requesite and not necessarily born out of genuine interest.

I would like to somehow let my loyal readers find me, but I am not sure how to go about it without providing a lead for the bitter miscreants who on a daily basis manage to get under my skin.

Of course, I do tend to be obsessive and consumed by the interactive blogging experience. It is better that I live my life in my real world, treasuring every minute with my family . . .